BLS Pre-Course Information
BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS PRE-COURSE LETTER
Welcome to the BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS course
Location: STAT CPR SOLUTIONS
28924 OLD TOWN FRONT STREET. SUITE #103.
TEMECULA, CA 92590
The American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers Course is a relaxed, stress free course which covers core material such as adult, child and infant CPR (including one and two-rescuer scenarios, use of a pocket mask for breathing, bag mask, advanced airway, foreign-body airway obstruction for adults, children and infants, automated external defibrillation (AED) and team dynamics. Come learn the new 2015 guidelines. What would you do if you ever came across someone having one of these emergencies. What your learn here can drastically make a difference and save someone's life.
This class is intended for certified, non certified, licensed or non licensed healthcare providers such as EMS personnel, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Dentists, dental field employees, Nurses, LVNs, CNAs, Respiratory Therapists, Occupational Therapist, nursing students, EMTs, paramedic students, other health / safety professional and anyone who must have a credential card documenting successful completion of an American Heart Assocaition BLS for Healthcare Provider course.
As of April 16th, 2016 the BLS update was issued by the American Heart Association. The Video and Test reflect the new changes made to BLS for Healthcare Providers.
This course covers the following:
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR and AED use.
- Assessment of Adult, Children anmd Infants prior to CPR.
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival.
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for Adults, Children and Infants.
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for Adults, Children and Infants.
- Differences between Adults, Child and Infant rescue techniques.
- Bag-mask techniques for Adults, Children and Infants.
- Rescue breathing for Adult, Children and Infants.
- Relief of choking for Adults, Children and Infants.
- CPR and AED with an advanced airway in place.
- Special considerations.
- Team Dynamics
STAT CPR SOLUTIONS INC.
28924 Old Town Front Street. Suite #103
Google Maps to STAT CPR SOLUTIONS