PALS Pre-Course Information
Below are the step by step directions to complete the PALS or PALS RENEWAL Pre-course Self-Assessment. We apologize but these rules coming from the American Heart Association for the new 2020 update. Thank you for your cooperation. Stat CPR Solutions greatly appreciates it.
Where: 28924 Old Town Front Street. Suite #103 Temecula, CA 92590
Pre-course information for PALS or PALS RENEWAL courses:
- Go to https://elearning.heart.org.
- Click on courses in the dropdown menu and select Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS )
- Once you click Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support (PALS ), scroll down til you see this course, PALSPre-course Self-Assessmentand click LAUNCH THIS COURSE
- It will then take you to the PALS Pre-course Self-Assessment.
- Once you complete the pre-course it will take you to a page with your score. Please follow the directions on that page. When you click print, there will be 3 pages, we only need page 1 that has your score on it. If you don’t have a printer, take a screenshot with your phone of the the page that has your score on it and email it to email@example.com.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click the Exit Exercise, it will take you to another page. You have to click on the word CERTIFICATE to print it out or you could take a screenshot of the certificate with your phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you take the screenshot, please make sure you get the part of the certificate that has the logo in the top right corner, the title of the certificate, your name and the certificate number which is located on the bottom right corner of the certificate.
STAT CPR SOLUTIONS INC.
28924 Old Town Front Street. Suite #103
Temecula, CA 92590
Google Maps to STAT CPR SOLUTIONS