STAT CPR SOLUTIONS
NEW PALS (1-Day class)
SHARE THIS CLASS
You could purchase the PALS ebook here. All of our books are shipped priority, so you will get them in a timely manner before class.
The PALS course aids the pediatric healthcare provider in developing the knowledge, skills and strategies necessary to efficiently and effectively manage critically ill infants and children resulting in improved outcomes. This is a very relaxed and stress free class. It is designed for pediatricians, emergency physicians, family physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, paramedics, respiratory therapists, and other healthcare providers who initiate and direct advanced life support in pediatric emergencies. PALS is also highly recommended for nursing students who are seeking employment in this setting.The course uses a scenario based team approach to teach pediatric management of pediatric patients approaching or already in respiratory or cardiac arrest. You will receive your PALS card right after the course which is valid for 2 years. We will explain everything in a way that is easy to understand and remember.
The PALS course teaches:
- to recognize infants and children at risk for cardiopulmonary arrest
- the strategies needed to prevent cardiopulmonary arrest
- skills needed to resuscitate and stabilize infants and children in respiratory failure, shock and cardiopulmonary arrest.
The PALS class gives Healthcare Providers the knowledge and skills to better recognize and treat critically ill infants and children. The course uses a scenario based team approach, to teach pediatric management of pediatric patients approaching or already in respiratory or cardiac arrest. The PALS course covers and reinforces the following key concepts:
- 1 and 2 rescuer Child CPR and AED use
- 1 and 2 rescuer Infant CPR
- BLS CPR for Children and Infants
- Cardiac, Respiratory and Shock case discussions and simulations
- Key changes in Pediatric Advanced Life Support, reflecting the new science guidelines for Cardiovascular Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Reinforces and teaches the strategies, treatments and skills needed to prevent cardiopulmonary arrest and the signs and symptoms of infants and children at risk for respiratory failure, shock and cardiopulmonary arrest
- Management of respiratory and shock emergencies
- Resuscitation team concepts
- Coping with death
- Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy. (defibrillation and synchronized cardioversion)
- Post -Cardiac arrest care
- Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessments
- IO Vascular access ( Intraosseous ) and fluid bolus administration secrets
- Effective resuscitation and team dynamics
Please call with any questions.