STAT CPR SOLUTIONS
NEW ACLS with BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS RENEWAL
SHARE THIS CLASS
ACLS is based on realistic simulations reinforcing the following key concepts:
- High-Quality Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag mask device and use of an AED.
- NEW Science of Resuscitation and Systematic Approach.
- Identifying and treating ischemic chest pain and acute coronary syndromes; recognizing other life threatening clinical situations (such as stroke)
- Megacode (Ventricular Fibrillation / Ventricular Tachycardia (VF/VT) (Out-of-Hospital and In-Hospital). ACLS algorithms and managing cardiac arrest.
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symtomatic bradycardia, svt, ventricular tachycardia with pulses.
- Cardioversion, Defibrillation and Pacing. Airway management and confirmation devices.
- Related pharmacology including Atropine, Adenosine, Amiodarone, Epinephrine and Dopamine.
- Effective Resuscitation, Effective Communication, Team Dynamics and post-resuscitation care including therapeutic hypothermia.
- Coping with Death.
The BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS course is a relaxed, stress free course. This is the most recent AHA BLS class with the new guidelines. This class is intended for certified, non certified, licensed or non licensed healthcare providers such as EMS personnel, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Dentists, dental field employees, Nurses, LVNs, CNAs, Respiratory Therapists, Occupational Therapist, nursing students, EMTs, paramedic students, other health / safety professional and anyone who must have a credential card documenting successful completion of an American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider course.
This course covers the following:
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR and AED use.
- Assessment of Adult, Children anmd Infants prior to CPR.
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival.
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for Adults, Children and Infants.
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for Adults, Children and Infants.
- Differences between Adults, Child and Infant rescue techniques.
- Signs and symptoms of a heart attack.
- Bag-mask techniques for Adults, Children and Infants.
- Rescue breathing for Adult, Children and Infants.
- Relief of choking for Adults, Children and Infants.
- CPR and AED with an advanced airway in place.
- Special considerations.
- Team Dynamics
Please call with any questions.