STAT CPR SOLUTIONS
HEARTSAVER FIRST AID
SHARE THIS CLASS
Heartsaver First Aid is a classroom course designed for Non - Healthcare Providers including teachers, school employees and girl scouts to name a few. This class teaches FIRST AID skills using the AHA’s research proven, Practice-While-Watching technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback and guide the students’ acquisition of skills. This class is designed to meet OSHA requirements.
Upon successful completion, students receive a Heartsaver First Aid course certification card, valid for 2 years.
The course teaches basic first aid skills such as:
- First aid basics (including scene safety, finding the problem, using and epinephrine pen, calling for help and more)
- Medical emergencies (including actions for choking, breathing problems, shock, allergic reactions, asthma, heart attack, seizures, strokes and more)
- Injury emergencies (including actions for bleeding, broken bones, burns, sprains and more)
- Environmental emergencies (including actions for bites and stings, and temperature-related and poison emergencies)
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
All of our books are shipped priority, so you will get them in a timely manner before class.
Please call with any questions.