MANDATORY PRE-COURSE REQUIREMENTS FOR ACLS RENEWAL AND BLS
Below are the step by step directions to complete the ACLS or ACLS RENEWAL Pre-course Self-Assessment. We apologize but these rules are coming from the American Heart Association for the new 2020 update. Thank you for your cooperation. Stat CPR Solutions greatly appreciates it.
Pre-course information for ACLS or ACLS RENEWAL courses:
- Go to https://elearning.heart.org.
- Click on courses in the dropdown menu and select Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS )
- Once you click Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS ), scroll down til you see this course, ACLS Pre-course Self-Assessmentand click LAUNCH THIS COURSE
- It will then take you to the ACLS Pre-course Self-Assessment.
- Once you complete the pre-course it will take you to a page with your score. Please follow the directions on that page. When you click print, there will be 3 pages, we only need page 1 that has your score on it. If you don’t have a printer, take a screenshot with your phone of the the page that has your score on it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click the Exit Exercise, it will take you to another page. You have to click on the word CERTIFICATE to print it out or you could take a screenshot of the certificate with your phone and email it to email@example.com. If you take the screenshot, please make sure you get the part of the certificate that has the logo in the top right corner, the title of the certificate, your name and the certificate number which is located on the bottom right corner of the certificate.