STAT CPR SOLUTIONS
ACLS RENEWAL, PALS RENEWAL, BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS RENEWAL
SHARE THIS CLASS
***Please keep in mind that these are two separate classes with a lunch break in between. This is set up with a break to follow AHA guidelines. This also allows our Instructor time to have lunch as well. Thank you for understanding.
The ACLS RENEWAL course is stress free and relaxed. It is updated with the latest guidelines from the American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. It is designed primarily for healthcare professionals in emergency departments, intensive care units, critical care departments, surgical areas, or pre-hospital environments, such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, respiratory therapists, and other professionals who may respond to a cardiovascular emergency. The ACLS Provider course provides the knowledge and skills needed to evaluate and manage the first 10 minutes of an adult ventricular fibrillation/ventricular tachycardia (VF/VT) arrest, symptomatic bradyarrhythmia, tachyarrhythmia, acute coronary syndrome, and acute ischemic stroke.
ACLS is based on simulated clinical scenarios that encourage active, hands-on participation through learning stations where students will practice essential skills individually, as part of a team, and as team leader. Realistic simulations reinforce the following key concepts: proficiency in basic life support care; recognizing and initiating early management of peri-arrest conditions; managing cardiac arrest; identifying and treating ischemic chest pain and acute coronary syndromes; recognizing other life threatening clinical situations (such as stroke) and providing initial care; ACLS algorithms; and effective resuscitation team dynamics.
The ACLS RENEWAL course covers and reinforces the following key concepts:
- High - Quality Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag mask device and use of an AED.
- NEW Science of Resuscitation and Systematic Approach.
- Megacode (Ventricular Fibrillation / Ventricular Tachycardia (VF/VT) (Out-of-Hospital and In-Hospital).
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symtomatic bradycardia, svt and ventricular tachycardia with pulses.
- Cardioversion, Defibrillation and Pacing. Airway management and confirmation devices.
- Related pharmacology including Atropine, Adenosine, Amiodarone, Epinephrine and Dopamine.
- Effective Resuscitation, Effective Communication, Team Dynamics and post-resuscitation care including therapeutic hypothermia.
- Coping with Death.
The PALS RENEWAL course aids the pediatric healthcare provider in developing the knowledge, skills and strategies necessary to efficiently and effectively manage critically ill infants and children, resulting in improved outcomes. The PALS class includes recognition and treatment of infants and children at risk for cardiopulmonary arrest; the systematic approach to pediatic assessment; effective respiratory management; defibrillation and synchronized cardioversion; intraosseous access and fluid bolus adminstration; and effective resuscitation team dynamics.
PALS RENEWAL is designed for pediatricians, emergency physicians, family physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, paramedics, respiratory therapists, and other healthcare providers who initiate and direct advanced life support in pediatric emergencies. The course uses a scenario based team approach to teach pediatric management of pediatric patients approaching or already in respiratory or cardiac arrest. This is a very relaxed and stress free class.
The PALS RENEWAL course covers, reinforces and teaches the following key concepts
to recognize infants and children at risk for cardiopulmonary arrest,
strategies needed to prevent cardiopulmonary arrest in infants and children and the
skills needed to resuscitate, treat and stabilize infants and children in respiratory failure, shock, or cardiopulmonary arrest
- 1 and 2 rescuer Child CPR and AED use
- 1 and 2 rescuer Infant CPR
- Cardiac, Respiratory and Shock case discussions and simulations
- Key changes in Pediatric Advanced Life Support, reflecting the new science guidelines for Cardiovascular Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Management of respiratory emergencies
- Resuscitation team concepts
- Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
- Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessments
- IO Vascular access ( Intraosseous )
The BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS course is a relaxed, stress free course which covers core material such as adult, child and infant CPR (including one and two-rescuer scenarios, use of a pocket mask for breathing, bag mask, advanced airway, foreign-body airway obstruction for adults, children and infants, automated external defibrillation and signs and symptoms of a heart attack. What would you do if you ever came across someone having one of these emergencies. What your learn here can drastically make a difference in their life.
This is the most recent AHA BLS class with the new guidelines. This class is intended for certified, non certified, licensed or non licensed healthcare providers such as EMS personnel, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Dentists, dental field employees, Nurses, LVNs, CNAs, Respiratory Therapists, Occupational Therapist, nursing students, EMTs, paramedic students, other health / safety professional and anyone who must have a credential card documenting successful completion of an American Heart Assocaition BLS for Healthcare Provider course.
This course covers the following:
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR and AED use.
- Assessment of Adult, Children anmd Infants prior to CPR.
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival.
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for Adults, Children and Infants.
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for Adults, Children and Infants.
- Differences between Adults, Child and Infant rescue techniques.
- Bag-mask techniques for Adults, Children and Infants.
- Rescue breathing for Adult, Children and Infants.
- Relief of choking for Adults, Children and Infants.
- CPR and AED with an advanced airway in place.
- Special considerations.
- Team Dynamics
All of our books are shipped priority, so you will get them in a timely manner before class. Please complete the SELF-ASSESSMENT, print out your results and bring to class. This is a good study tool for ACLS. This material is provided to give you additional information you may find helpful for the course. You could also watch the videos on this page. We will be watching the same videos in class. The SELF-ASSESSMENT just prepares you for better understanding of the class information. It has no effect on passing this course. Please use the same link to take the PALS PRE-COURSE SELF-ASSESSMENT. BLS does not have a pre-course.
Please call with any questions.