STAT CPR SOLUTIONS
PALS RENEWAL with BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS RENEWAL
SHARE THIS CLASS
All of our books are shipped priority, so you will get them in a timely manner before class. Another option is you could purchase the PALS ebook here and/or the BLS ebook here.
The PALS RENEWAL course aids the pediatric healthcare provider in developing the knowledge, skills and strategies necessary to efficiently and effectively manage critically ill infants and children resulting in improved outcomes. This is a very relaxed and stress free class. It is designed for pediatricians, emergency physicians, family physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, paramedics, respiratory therapists, and other healthcare providers who initiate and direct advanced life support in pediatric emergencies.The course uses a scenario based team approach to teach pediatric management of pediatric patients approaching or already in respiratory or cardiac arrest. You will receive your PALS card right after the course. All cards are good for 2 years. We will explain everything in a way that is easy to understand and remember.
The PALS RENEWAL class teaches:
- to recognize infants and children at risk for cardiopulmonary arrest
- the strategies needed to prevent cardiopulmonary arrest
- skills needed to resuscitate and stabilize infants and children in respiratory failure, shock and cardiopulmonary arrest.
The PALS RENEWAL class gives Healthcare Providers the knowledge and skills to better recognize and treat critically ill infants and children. The course uses a scenario based team approach, to teach pediatric management of pediatric patients approaching or already in respiratory or cardiac arrest. The PALS course covers and reinforces the following key concepts:
- 1 and 2 rescuer Child CPR and AED use
- 1 and 2 rescuer Infant CPR
- BLS CPR for Children and Infants
- Cardiac, Respiratory and Shock case discussions and simulations
- Key changes in Pediatric Advanced Life Support, reflecting the new science guidelines for Cardiovascular Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Reinforces and teaches the strategies, treatments and skills needed to prevent cardiopulmonary arrest and the signs and symptoms of infants and children at risk for respiratory failure, shock and cardiopulmonary arrest
- Management of respiratory and shock emergencies
- Coping with death
- Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy. (defibrillation and synchronized cardioversion)
- Post -Cardiac arrest care
- IO Vascular access ( Intraosseous ) and fluid bolus administration secrets
- Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessments
- Effective resuscitation and team dynamics
The BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS course is a relaxed, stress free course. This is the most recent AHA BLS class with the new guidelines. This class is intended for certified, non certified, licensed or non licensed healthcare providers such as EMS personnel, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Dentists, dental field employees, Nurses, LVNs, CNAs, Respiratory Therapists, Occupational Therapist, nursing students, EMTs, paramedic students, other health / safety professional and anyone who must have a credential card documenting successful completion of an American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider course.
This course covers the following:
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR and AED use.
- Assessment of Adult, Children anmd Infants prior to CPR.
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival.
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for Adults, Children and Infants.
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for Adults, Children and Infants.
- Differences between Adults, Child and Infant rescue techniques.
- Signs and symptoms of a heart attack.
- Bag-mask techniques for Adults, Children and Infants.
- Rescue breathing for Adult, Children and Infants.
- Relief of choking for Adults, Children and Infants.
- CPR and AED with an advanced airway in place.
- Special considerations.
- Team Dynamics
Please call with any questions.